3 Aug 2016

Riding the Waves


I could wax lyrical for days or weeks without pause about how hard my mind has perceived my life to be.  My dear throat chakra has done such a stupendously good job of getting me out from under the cloud and I truly appreciate the effort.  Through three decades of trauma and abuse, my throat took charge either silencing me when I felt unsafe to utter a sound, singing when I needed to rise up from my pain, speaking out when the situation allowed or, debating perceived injustices.  With the weight of a hundred thousand labels stuck tight to my being, I slowly suffocated and surrendered to the ineffable within that promised those labels could dissolve.  While I fought and despaired, barely treading the water at all, my throat captained the ship and kept me afloat.  A couple of times I hit icebergs and my thyroid cut a gash in the hull but, when I didn't die, I knew I had to move away from the rocks.  

Lessons, learning - I see more and more how every, single, delicious moment is a lesson, an opportunity for learning to love more and fear less.  I allowed terror to rule my life for so long because I believed I didn't know another way but it's not true.  I've always known love was the way for me.  Now that I can hear my own Soul, I remember 'knowing' even at the age of five that love was the only answer to every question anyone has.   As I gift my throat more ho'oponopono today and allow it to relax more into my being without depending on it to guide every moment, I feel the calmness of 'knowing' again - love really is the answer to every question I have.  

Yesterday I struggled to hold onto my newfound serenity.  Dozens of old pains surfaced and, as I allowed the grief to wash over me and flow through me, I managed to notice that I wasn't drowning.  I was one with the wave this time and, although I still kicked and spluttered a bit, a good friend and a little dog reminded me to keep my heart open.  They did not have to do anymore than be themselves and nor did I.  I saw with great clarity how the bands of steel I still have around my heart need to come off now.  Even with the very real threat of fresh heartache, I'm ready to remove those bands.  I came into this life to master my Self, the love of who I truly am and by all that I am, that is what I am doing.

I hope you have a tremendous day like I'm choosing to have.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1050744711668229:0

RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

#innerchild #mindfulness #prayer #inspiration #quote #vibration #inspiringquotes #followforfollow #ascension #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualhealing #soul #gratitude #neuroscienceinaction #love #unityconsciousness #life #healing #tothineownselfbetrue #positivevibes #mythoughts #energy #peaceonearth #remembering

No comments:

Post a Comment