7 Aug 2016

But my soul still urges me forward



I was abused and traumatised for the first 35 years of my life........ But my Soul urged me forward.

I broke apart and almost didn't make it when my Nanna died..... 
But my Soul urged me forward.

I dissolved into a million pieces when I gave up my children....... But my Soul urged me forward.

I became a teenager for the first time at 36 and sought to defy the world.......
But my Soul urged me forward.

I held tightly to fear based, paranoia and conspiracy theories for as long as my ego demanded........
But my Soul urged me forward.

I blamed everything and everyone, including myself for my pain.....
But my Soul urged me forward.

I judged, feared, moaned, cried, wailed, sobbed, flailed and rejected everything life offered....
But my Soul urged me forward.

I swore to become the patron of inner children and serve with unconditional love in every moment.....
But my Soul still urged me forward.

I gave up almost everything I wanted for myself and walked willingly into a raging torrent of fire.......
But my Soul still urged me forward.

I surrendered electricity (power), tv (mind), community (roots), changed my diet (nourishment), living off grid with no walls......
But my Soul still urged me forward.

I took myself through the process of becoming a foetus again, feeling powerless to do anything but BE....
But my Soul still urged me forward.

I now breathe in the glory of life knowing that I'm creating the miracle of life just by breathing that very breath.....
But my Soul urges me forward.

The boundaries of my mind are falling away to reveal the mystery of conscious awareness .......
But my Soul urges me forward.

Im so grateful that my Soul has always urged me forward and never let me truly stay inert.

May your Soul always urge you forward.

RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #prayer #inspiration #quote #vibration #inspiringquotes #followforfollow #ascension #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualhealing #soul #gratitude #neuroscienceinaction #love #unityconsciousness #life #healing #tothineownselfbetrue #positivevibes #mythoughts #energy #peaceonearth #remembering

No comments:

Post a Comment