9 Aug 2016

There's No Rush



Re-birthing is such a huge process and not the gentlest of experiences to allow.  I went through it 12 years ago and was incapacitated by it because I didn't know what it was at all or that it was possible.  I hurried myself through it as much as I could and pushed myself to grow up and be a 40-something adult.  I got everything out of that process that I possibly could at the time and with loving support and patient people to learn from, I did learn to be patient with and nurture myself.  Now I'm allowing the re-birthing again and this time it's with awareness.............cntd at...........https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1054908761251824:0

RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #prayer #inspiration #quote #vibration #inspiringquotes #followforfollow #ascension #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualhealing #soul #gratitude #neuroscienceinaction #love #unityconsciousness #life #healing #tothineownselfbetrue #positivevibes #mythoughts #energy #peaceonearth #remembering

No comments:

Post a Comment