28 Aug 2016

Ho'oponopono



I have spent a lot of my life seeing my circumstances and experiences through eyes filled with blame and pain.  It is only in the past year that I have been able to reach a level of consciousness that allows me to see it all through eyes of Love.  Today I take all of the yuk and the muck and I lift it up to where my Soul can see the Love of it, the Light within it and the joy that the learning was meant to bring me all along.  Now I can see how the father who left when I was 3; the mother who raged; the husband who drank; those who bullied; all beings in my life, including myself, met a higher purpose that served me - with Love.

Souls don't see the way we do.  There is no blame or negativity for Souls and the Love they have is all-encompassing.  When I look at the world through my Soul eyes there is noone I feel any kind of malice towards.  In learning to love myself, I have accidentally stumbled upon the secret to loving all of life.  In learning to love life, I accidentally stumbled on the secret to self-love.  

The past for me now is a story of triumph, lessons, resilience, courage, love, strength, honour, grace, wisdom and more.  The shame, blame, betrayal, misery, malice, darkness and terror have all but gone for me now.  I embrace every second of my past as the life-affirming gift it has truly been.  My life to this point has been straw that I spun into gold and my future will unfold as it needs to.  Right now I have air in my lungs; nature all around; and a lush, natural and intriguing day before me where I can accept, embrace and trust all things as myself.

This life is a miracle for me and I give thanks for all of the beings who have been a part of my life so far.  Thank you beloveds - thank you so much for supporting the growth of my Soul by being exactly who you are.

https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1069256373150396:0

RememberingUnity
fb.me/RememberingUnity
ॐ ॐ ॐॐ ॐ ॐ
lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #life #inspiration #vibration #healing #followforfollow #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualgrowth #soul #gratitude #love  #mythoughts   #energy #livinglife #positivevibes #peaceonearth #remembering #worklifemyway #beingreal #beingtrue #ॐॐॐ
#weareallinthistogether #om #aum

No comments:

Post a Comment