6 Aug 2016

Terminator



Chop wood.  Carry water.

A couple of days ago I had a few hours where the pendulum swung back so hard I fell on my proverbial.  I had been feeling very blessed and enchanted with life, everything seemed to be going well and then suddenly it wasn't.  I soothed myself, detriggering to allow the feeling to flow; acknowledging where the energy was within me and what it needed to be released and I looked for the lesson.  I struggled a little but as I was driving my car, I had to focus on the road.  I decided to chant a mantra 'Om namo Narayani' and glanced up repeatedly (when safe) at my new handmade sun visor cover with pictures of Shakti Durga and my Inner Child on it.  The words came to me: "Chop Wood, Carry Water" and instantly I felt my mind relax.  I offered a prayer of thanks as I recognised this had been an opportunity to observe my own progress.  It's easy to feel good or to be patient when things seem to be going our way but what about when they're not?  This moment showed me that now, I AM able ...................Cnt'd at.................
https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1053047654771268:0

RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

lokah samasta sukhino bhavantu

#innerchild #mindfulness #prayer #inspiration #quote #vibration #inspiringquotes #followforfollow #ascension #awakening #light #selflove #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualhealing #soul #gratitude #neuroscienceinaction #love #unityconsciousness #life #healing #tothineownselfbetrue #positivevibes #mythoughts #energy #peaceonearth #remembering

No comments:

Post a Comment