27 Apr 2016



Wow!  Today has brought me a huge blessing already.  During my Ignite Your Spirit healing clinic session today at Shanti Mission Abode of Peace, I was able to fully embody my Inner Child.  While this might sound strange to some, it's amazing for me.  

I have been working with relentless determination for 12 years now to get to this and now I'm here.  'Here' means so much for me now having spent so many years separate from my Self, unable to experience the full feeling of being.  Today I was able to feel that Inner Infant that I value so much now.  I became aware of how much more gently I need to be myself, even to breathe more gently in and out.  To gently BE. To imagine it is an infant set of lungs breathing my breath in and out.  To imagine the little one basking in the Love and Light of my warm and loving heart.  To allow myself to trust and embrace life after so many decades of fearing and rejecting life.

Right now I'm floating on a cloud inside although still very aware of this life around me too.  I'm eating a healthy nourishing snack and then rest to allow the long-buried blissful feelings of infancy to now emerge for the first time.  All I can say right now is wow!  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

At+Onement 

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing


No comments:

Post a Comment