16 Apr 2016

Soul reflections for healing



While judgmental thoughts and words can be toxic, unhelpful and can create karmic attraction, like any energy, they also contain positivity but how?  Through mindful awareness of self, knowledge of soul and pure intentions, I can turn my judgments into learning classes for myself.  Accepting that the external world I perceive is reflecting back to me what my soul chooses me to see, my judgments of others can tell me more about who I am in this moment.  As I have become more aware of my own internal reactions to every moment, I have begun to use my judgments as a tool of learning, the hardest part was to stop trying to stop myself from making judgments and to love myself regardless.  

We all judge, it's human nature.  The ego is designed to make judgments so that, as we awaken to the real nature of our being, we can use judgment as a tool for discernment and use it for our highest good and the good of all. Stuck as we are in the lower physical vibration of energy, we can get trapped in those judgments and begin to not only believe in them but feed fear into them as well and blind ourselves to the illusions and deceptions that our judgments can also bring to our awareness.  Neither of these perceptions of judgment is good or bad, it simply is.  All that matters is awareness as this creates the opportunity to reclaim our innate power of being.  Awareness provides choice and therein lies the empowerment.  

As I become more intent on recognising what my judgments tell me about myself, I can let go of the need to control.  I know now that the only thing that can ever be out of control is me.  If I judge something or someone else to be out of control or to need controlling, I can use that to show me where I am lacking or struggling.  I used to judge others so harshly that I feared everyone.  I had no empathy or compassion for anybody at all until I began becoming more aware of myself.  Now I can (and usually do) reflect on those judgments and really see what they were or are still reflecting about my inner self.  For example, I reacted recently to a dear friend avoiding and ignoring me without giving me any reason.  Of course my first reaction was mental, I made a judgment.  This caused a feeling to occur, creating energy to begin its motion within my nervous system in anticipation of the cellular rememberance of why my Soul chose this experience for me again.  All of the experiences we have as adults, we have already experienced before at least once during our childhoods in this life and did not fully transcend so we keep drawing those experiences to guide us forward.  As we grow, we can revisit these to release any trauma the blocked energy created to free our perceptions and rise into higher levels of self-awareness - if we so choose.  These childhood experiences can evoke blame and shame behaviours in us as we become aware of our own shadows peering out at us through the constructs of our thoughts and feelings. Learning to love ourselves through these processes and getting loving support can help a lot and making the intention to one day be able to see the whole thing with love will aid in feeling less guilt and shame later on (because it will happen).

Metaphors exist in all facets of our existence and as we awaken more we see less literally and more metaphorically thereby increasing our ability to see these reflections in every living thing.  Awakening to full consciousness is the journey of the Soul and takes as long as we need it to.  It is not something to control or pressure ourselves with and everyone else is on the same journey, just in their own way and time.  Next time you catch yourself making a judgment just observe it and ask yourself "how am I doing or being that".  It may be that you treat others that way or simply that you treat yourself that way.  For instance my adult self can see that my reaction to the friend who ignored and avoided me showed me I had been treating my own inner child this way again and so feelings of abandonment and worthlessness surfaced and I then attracted that energy in someone outside of me that I love so what I can now see reflecting from that is that my inner child loves me and considers me friend.  That she is feeling abandoned by me and worthless to me as feelings are the child.  I was then able to use this adult information to parent  the child with nurturing. This involved exploring the feelings:  express the feelings so that the alarm in my brain switched off to allow my whole Self to be present and the feelings and thoughts to come fully into my conscious awareness; allowing the energy to come alive in my physical body so I could map the energy, explore past experiences of the same energy, release the energy from my body physically (either with movement or visualization of movement, depending on my body's needs and not my mind's wants);  recognising all of the people and circumstances I have previously held responsible in my blame; then taking my power back by allowing myself to feel and express whatever reactions I've ever had to that energy without aiming it at others (I do this in the bush or in water in total safety after offering the energy to God to contain first so the full intention is healing me and never hurting the energy of others);  I then spend some time 'being' a child (the wonder child who I did not allow myself to be in childhood while I saw everything through fear); I nurture and encourage that child part of me for the help and courage to do this now;  then I flip it all and look at the reflection it has provided and am always provided with a truth that helps me raise my level of consciousness.  It works every time and, I've been doing this for so long now that often, I can go through that entire process within the space of a single moment!

Our brains, bodies, Souls and minds are amazing and incredible and I know for me, I never cease to be astounded and inspired by what life can teach me if I open myself up to the learning.

At+Onement

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment