9 Apr 2016

Dishes



Today I feel grateful for being able to do my dishes in relative comfort and ease.  

I stopped to rest because my back was sore from standing so long over the sink and that's when I realised what a blessing it is for me.  I have a sink, running water, gas, a hot plate, a huge pot and a kettle so that I CAN wash dishes.  I have tea towels and a dish rack so I can dry them again and cupboards to store my dishes in when they're clean.  

My kitchen has no walls so I've had to get creative and I believe creativity is a blessing in itself.  With no walls I have a 360 degree view of the amazing nature I am living in and no windows to clean or curtains to wash.  I am surrounded by the incredible orchestra of at least 20 different bird calls prompting me to breathe in the life that exists in this moment all because I stopped to nurture my back.

Once I've finished my dishes I will create an amazing meal from all natural plant based ingredients to nourish myself more.  Then I will be blessed with more dishes.

Cest la vie
💞💞💞💞💞💞

No comments:

Post a Comment