20 Apr 2016



It's only 9am and I feel blessed already.  I really wanted to attend a workshop this morning that my heart feels very drawn to.  I was feeling anxious that I may not be able to get there due to it starting at 8am and having to travel 30mins to get there and wouldn't you know, my anxiety manifested exactly that.  I woke up at 4:44am and after finally drifting back off to sleep, I then awoke at 7.14 so I almost stayed home.  As I completed my morning ablutions, a whole slew of little light bulbs went off inside and cleared enough energy for me to realise I really did still want to be at the workshop.  I headed off, determined to arrive grounded and unrushed albeit late and on the way I had more light bulbs which made me realise that I've been making choices to keep myself in the dark physically which I know and believe has metaphorical significance.  I also realised this lateness happened so that I can work on loving myself more when I am late and forgiving myself for all the times I've hated on myself and others over lateness.  I now accept that everything happens in Gods time and nothing I do stuffs it up.  This was a perfect example of that for me and I really needed to be late this morning so that I could recognise the shame and fear I had been carrying around lateness and my perception that by being late I was disrespecting everyone.  I know me and I know that I have the utmost respect for all so I have believed a lie.  I now forgive myself from this illusion and set myself free to choose Light again.  What a fabulous day already - I was late and still allowed in and it was as fabulous as I had hoped.  I have also worked out what I can do for the next one to arrive on time, even if I sleep in.  💜💜💜
At+Onement 

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibtation #spiritualhealing

No comments:

Post a Comment