24 Jul 2016

More love



I took my baby doll self with me to an appointment with my dietician last week.  Taking her with me was an exercise in humility.  I've lived most of my life feeling ashamed of myself and dissociated - disconnected from who I truly am.    This appointment was an opportunity for me to honour me.  My dietician was a little freaked out by the realness of the doll and I am finding most professionals have been.  I might have been once too but in having committed to this exercise and committed to myself, I am unperturbed by the reactions of anyone else.  I've finally got to a point in my life where I feel proud of myself and not for what I'm 'doing' but rather for who I am 'being'.  I am me and that is enough.  I'm not ashamed of who that is anymore.  I'm still exploring myself and wondering, I just have very few expectations now and I accept everything I find without judgment.

This whole 12 year journey to Self-love has been intense and incredible.  I've been to hell and back many times uncovering the ways I caused pain for others and that others had caused pain for me.  Today I'm able to see those were all crucibles for everyone involved.  We were helping each other to re-member, to rise in unity as Souls do.  None of us consciously knew that in the moment but we knew it UNconsciously and .........Cnt'd at...... https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1044232695652764:0

RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

#innerchild #soul #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #selflove #inspiration #quote #life #love #inspiringquotes #followforfollow #ascension #awakening #light #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualhealing #innerchild #neuroscienceinaction #spirit #photooftheday #positivevibes #thoughts #encouraging #energy #peaceonearth #remembering

No comments:

Post a Comment