2 Jul 2016

Off to school



Today I'm off to school for the 2nd last workshop in the Path of Ease and Grace series at Shakti Durga's Shanti Mission (www.shantimission.org).  So far the course content has been an incredibly affirming thing for me.  When I first enrolled I felt afraid and anxious, trying to navigate a part of my journey through life that I was unaware I would reach. 
I have been aware of my spirituality for quite a while and have built a strong faith for myself based on love.  I had felt like that faith had raised me up to the highest love I could aspire to and I felt so very blessed with where my life was at.  In rising above my old, lower vibrational self, I discovered a higher Grace to fall into, a higher understanding of love.  I discovered a more authentic way of being and I knew I had to be that, no matter what it cost me.

I've been through this kind of awakening before and did not know what it was so I struggled through as best I could.  This time I'm ready, I know what to do.  As difficult and scary as last time was, it prepared me for now.  This time I know that I need Safety-Information (healthy & balanced)-Support (professional & personal)-Connection to my Inner Child in order to flourish.  This time I know what stages of development I will go through and that time is as much an illusion as fear is.  This time I know that I can do it and that I will be okay.  This time I know I have love on my side.  This time I love me enough to reach for the sky and know that I too deserve all of the blessings that I have prayed everyone else would receive.  

Attending a 'school for the soul' was daunting at first.  I held so much fear energy within me, unaware of how much I still believed life would attack me at the first chance.  Although it had occurred to me a long time before that whatever I focus my energy on would be my reality, I was not very skilled at cementing the belief of it and I did not know where to get support to learn how.  I knew I had to find some way of strengthening that positivity into my core. I feel fortunate that some people I care deeply for and respect a great deal had been involved with Shanti Mission for quite some time and they gave off great vibes.  Once I knew I needed something of a much higher vibration in my life, I felt drawn to that school and knew that I had to at least check it out.

I'm only relatively new to the school and I don't presume to know anything more than who I am.  I'm enjoying the learning and the people immensely.  I call it University because energetically that's what it feels like for me.  I've even recognised that developmental stage of going from being a senior in high school to a first year uni student and how different that feels inside.  That's how I feel and for me the Path of Ease and Grace honours that feeling and every other feeling and developmental stage.  It values individuality, unconditionality and integrity and incorporates the true worth of each person present into every minute of every session.  The teachers are walking the path they are presenting and do not pretend to be anything they are not.  It's like a dream come true for me and I feel so blessed to be able to learn there.  The community is beautiful and welcoming and there are plenty of opportunities to give and receive in balance.   Support is always available and in a non-rescuing, empowering way that promotes and mirrors personal responsibility.  That feels so safe and healthy to me and I really appreciate each soul that fosters that environment.

Whatever divine purpose I am serving by being a part of this school and community, I know it's the right choice for me.  I aspire to grow and learn in whatever way I can to be of service to the world.  I have accepted now that no matter what I do or be, I have to be of service to God or I feel empty and dead inside.  There is so much opportunity to be love in service to humanity and I long ago recognised that I am love; that Love is who and what I am.  I can be and do nothing else now.  It is Love that leads me and sustains me and now I have an opportunity to reach more fully within myself and find the Love at the core of my being reflected back to me from the rest of creation.  My community and school is teaching me to keep myself safe in that Love so I can be harmless and helpful and that is the kind of school and community I need.

What a blessing life can be.

At+Onement 

#followforfollow #love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #healingtrauma #healingdepression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #igdaily #life #fun #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #baby #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction #photooftheday

No comments:

Post a Comment