28 Jul 2016

Grateful



It's freezing here again and I'd rather not get out of bed but the promise of doing a healing meditation at Shanti Mission Abode of Peace is making my heart buoyant with joy.  The kangaroos are breakfasting outside the door here and my husband is cutely pressing the snooze button on his alarm repeatedly as he begins his morning practice of waking up.  As I fight my own urges to stay cocooned beneath the 6 blankets warmly sheathing me from the frosty room around us, I give thanks for another morning.  I give thanks for another day to breathe in the miracle of life as me.  I give thanks for me and for all of the moments that have made me who I am right now.  I acknowledge and appreciate every single moment of my life to this point now, I'm actually grateful for every bit of it because I'm seeing it all from a place of complete love, from the view my Soul has.

I've worked for months to allow that truth to settle into my being.  I'm not who I once 'thought' I was, I am who I have always 'known' I was.  I am the earth, the sky, the wind, the rain, the mountain, the valley, the sea, the desert, the finite and the infinite.  I am no-thing and all things and I need to be no more than exactly who and what I am right now.  I am aware that at any moment ...............Cnt'd at ...........https://www.facebook.com/RememberingUnity/posts/1046889222053778:0

I hope your day is as glorious as you choose it to be too.

RememberingUnity

fb.me/RememberingUnity

#innerchild #soul #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #selflove #inspiration #quote #life #love #inspiringquotes #followforfollow #ascension #awakening #light #raiseyourvibration #unity #spiritualhealing #innerchild #neuroscienceinaction #spirit #photooftheday #positivevibes #thoughts #encouraging #energy #peaceonearth #remembering

No comments:

Post a Comment