15 Jul 2016

1st Wedding Anniversary



I bow at your feet my love, embracing the essence of who we both are as our souls unite and entwine in this moment of forever.

I bow at your feet and at my own my love, surrendering to the divinity within and without, above and below.

I bow at your feet my love, because the effort of not bowing is too great to bear.  My heart will not be separate from you any longer for any reason.

I bow at your feet my love so that I may merge with myself in you and engage in lifting us both to the highest height.

I bow at your feet my love as dark becomes light and fear becomes love.  As everything evolves as us and I.  

I bow at your feet my love to the sweet perception that separateness cannot exist and that we are more than just us, we are everything there is.

I bow at your feet my love in gratitude of becoming love through you and being able to share love as we.

I bow at your feet my love and kiss your soles in metaphorical understanding that our Souls are where the energy of our love is igniting and birthing.

I bow at your feet my love in awe of the love that burns through my very existence at the mere thought of you, me and we.

I bow at your feet my love as time, space and dimensions fall away as illusions to reveal one simple truth:  I love me as you and I surrender all that I am to that  love.  

I bow at your feet my love because I no longer know another way to be.            © June Parkin 2016

Happy Anniversary Joe.  

One year ago today we exchanged vows before loved ones to publicly declare our love and commitment.  Every day with you is heaven and I give thanks every moment for the simple bliss of knowing you.  Thank you so much for allowing me to be myself always and for teaching me how to love unconditionally.  I love you always.    ๐Ÿ’œJune๐Ÿ’œ

No comments:

Post a Comment