22 Jul 2016

Remembering Unity Project



"Remembering Unity" is a project I created in late 2015.  After a traumatic experience led me to uncover more of who I truly am, I felt drawn to begin sharing the healing with others and it has taken off from there.  After having been fearful and paranoid for decades about letting anyone in, I am learning a new way to be.  With 200-300 views each day, and some days 1200+, I now have pages on Facebook, Instagram, Blogger and more.  The project is growing steadily and many of you will have received invitations to like the page as I am not yet able to pay to boost my profile.  Those invitations really did come from me.  

The project was previously called At+Onement and has now changed to more accurately reflect what it's for.  This project grows as I do and, with years of experience supporting others, decades of learning to love my Self, countless experiences of abuse and trauma, and a heart as big as the planet, I know that the messages of thanks I get each week are helping to ground me into my life's purpose.  Thank you to every one of you who is on this journey with me.  For me it's like "spiritual go-fund-me" and you've backed this very graciously.  People all over the world really are drawing inspiration and comfort from it and you're helping that to happen just by reading, liking and sharing so thanks for helping to make a positive difference in our world.

If you haven't checked it out yet, do come and join us at: 

http://fb.me/RememberingUnity

June Parkin AFAIM

No comments:

Post a Comment