2 Jun 2016

Embrace life



Today I travelled back in time to a moment of pain.  At 17 I already had dental pain and with the cluster headaches it was not a pleasant time for me.  Over the past two weeks my teeth have started paining again and I've been trying to work out why but today I got it when my mind transported me back to 1985.  The pain I have now is cellular memory from then and I need to explore what learnings that pain brought to me then.  

I also realised today that as my vibrational energy rises, it is in limbo in my throat chakra.  This is causing a skin rash at throat level; lymphatic swelling; pain in my mouth, teeth and jaw and minor thyroid issue.  As I became aware today, I know now that I can resolve it all pretty quickly and restore my health again.  I no longer need to unconsciously punish myself with pain or illness and I am so grateful to my body for putting up with my abuse and neglect for so long.  I also am grateful that more trauma is rising up to the Light to be farewelled for good.  I and my body have done such a great job of living this life and it's  wonderful to me that I'm now reaping such positive benefits.  When I was young I really never dreamed that there would be any benefits to living my life but there are.

Although this pain in my mouth is annoying, I will be positive and compassionate with it and with myself.  I'm going to try Ho'oponopono on it too as I owe my body at least that much for the fabulous job it's done all these years.  I never really understood how my body could be a temple before but I do now and I want to revere and respect my body for all time.  

I was pleasantly surprised last night with the ability to actually feel my feet and hands and it was so incredible.  I can't ever remember a similar sensation and I'm not sure I could describe how it felt if I tried.  I guess there must be other people who can't feel their own bodies and I understand the science of that.  I do feel a little sad about how long it has taken but I also feel glad it's happening at all so that balances it all out for me.  Suffice to say it feels wonderful to me to be able to feel this gorgeous sensation in my hands and feet and I look forward to feeling more over time.  I pray that all people will one day be able to experience the feeling of actually being in their own bodies.  I also feel excited that science is beginning to accept and prove that our bodies can heal anything, to reverse damage and be phenomenal too.  

I've believed for a long time now that I could heal my own body somehow but it's only in the past 3years that I've got medical proof I'm healing my body.  I've healed things in my body that I didn't know could be healed like a dessicated disc, reverse scoliosis, cluster headaches, arthritis and migraines.  Right now I'm healing an exhausted and depleted immune system and I'm going to be healthy because I believe I can be.  Tiny baby steps in all things and compassion for my amazing body combined with allowing all old, buried crap to rise up and teach me about loving myself and others without blaming.  These ingredients are saving my life, changing my life and me for the better and I can now rejoice in living.  What a wonderful life I'm having now that I know how to embrace it.

At+Onement 

Http://jhundip.blogspot.com/

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction

No comments:

Post a Comment