19 Jun 2016

Blessed


I feel so #blessed!  Last week I was feeling flat and when reflecting on why, I realised that I had stopped doing my daily #spiritual practices at home so I made a #commitment to myself to start doing them again.  Within one hour, I saw an amazing #opportunity just a few doors down the road and called my husband to chase it up while I was at school and that night we went to check it out.  I immediately knew in my #heart that I had been blessed with #Divine help to love myself more and yesterday we took delivery of 2 #free caravans!!!! I now have an undercover space besides my bedroom.  Not only can I set up my #prayer space in there, I have a whole 20 foot caravan to play in and sit in when it's raining.  This space will mean that if I get visitors, we can have our cuppas out of the cold.  I have a #playroom again for my #innerchild, with cupboards and chairs and beds and a table.  I even have a sink to wash my hands in and if I can find a Singer treadle sewing machine, I can start sewing because they don't need electricity to run.  I can #repurpose the clothes that have holes in them instead of wearing them all worn and ragged.

The 2nd caravan is 14 feet long and my husband gets that one so he can have a #mancave.  Now we can get all of our tools out of our bathroom and he gets a workshop out of the cold and rain where he can play and tinker too.  We still have very little power but symbolically we understand the necessity of that right now and it won't be permanent.  Right now we're just both excited that we've got the chance to expand and it was totally free.  

To me, this whole 10 months of trusting #God to support me has been one of the hardest, scariest and most amazingly beneficial and incredible things I've ever done.  I've learned so much, gained so much and let go of so much that didn't matter in that time.  I've cried, screamed, cheered, laughed, cried some more and exploded into #bliss over and over again.  I know this work I'm doing on myself is vital and necessary and I know that I'm worth it.  I had never trusted #life, or anything else to support me before (not even my amazing husband) and now I can see clearly how life has always supported me.  

When I followed Gods instruction to leave the job I loved more than myself; live with no income or government benefits; let my friends fall away and be geographically and psychologically isolated; have no fridge or lighting and almost no #power or water, I was #traumatized by how it happened but I trusted God.  What I didn't realise then was that I knew I could #trust me too.  I've lived this way so many times in my life and it does not mean I have less if I change my #perspective, which I'm really good at by the way.  The bank would not lend us enough to build anything bigger than one room because we had to build our #home to be fully #transportable and it's not our own land.  We decided to do what we needed to do to be comfortable until the loan was paid and then reborrow and extend.  We had no idea that within a few months that and each other would be all that we had!!  Today that #extension for our #tinyhouse, our outdoor home, has just come to us without the need for money!  Neither of us expected that so who knows what else we can manifest as we learn and grow.

The #chakragarden is filling fast with delicious #alledibleplants and today it's raining so we have a bit more in the water tank.  I'm off to school to learn about #SpiritualMastery and join in the joy of #Satsang with friends and, my #rebornbaby girl is snug and warm inside in her blanket.  The kangaroos are eating breakfast beside me and all I can see and hear is #nature at her finest.  No matter how many people get upset with me, no matter what it means, no matter what I've already given up in life, I will continue to #love and trust myself and my God because I really enjoy all the #miracles that brings.

At+Onement 

#followforfollow #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #healingtrauma #healingdepression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #igdaily #life #fun #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #baby #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction#photooftheday



No comments:

Post a Comment