13 Jun 2016

Week 6 in the chakra garden





The #chakragarden is really thriving now.  We spent yesterday putting a new mesh fence and gate on the entrance so it's easier to get in and out of the garden and then tidied up the rest of the temporary fencing that keeps the rabbits out.  Then we did some weeding and I planted red kale, purple cabbage, sorrel, and more cauliflower and broccoli.  We have a flower on the pansies after only one week, and beautiful golden butter beans almost ready to eat.  It's been about 6 weeks now since we started this garden so now is the exciting time when we begin to reap the harvest of fresh, delicious food.  I made a gorgeous Asian-styled soup last night with red pak choy and nasturtiums from my own garden!  

Having decided on a chakra garden has had some really helpful benefits besides the obvious.  As I've been on a journey to/through #unityconsciousness this past year, I'm finding the chakra garden very #symbolic and #healing in ways I had not anticipated.  I have been having #IgniteYourSpirit healings at least twice each week at #ShantiMissionAbodeofPeace and the chakra garden is reflecting the state of my chakras in my opinion.  Today the #basechakra section of my garden has the most vibrant and robust plants with healthy leaves and strong colours and this is the chakra I have had the most #IYS healings on because I had previously rejected grounding fully into my life.  This section also had the most weeds which I believe corresponds to the fact that my newly evolved love of living needs practical consideration and action - there's a few weeds to dig out 😂

The #sacralchakra beds are healthy and stable and need a few more plants to plump them out.  The plants are healthy, growing steadily and with very few weeds.  This matches my perception of my own sacral chakra.

The #solarplexus beds are doing much better after many #IYS healings and many repetitions of a solar plexus #meditation, letting go of and healing old #traumas, #forgiveness of self and others and lots of #Ho'oponopono, particularly directed at myself and my chakras.  I watch excitedly as my mini golden butter beans grow brightly and cheerfully more profuse each day, knowing that I too am growing in the same way.

In the #heart of my garden, the beds are full, flourishing, fecund and fertile.  The plants are all healthy and this is where I had to extend the beds to accommodate the profusion of plants, much like my huge heart has grown and filled over my lifespan so far.  Although there are many weeds in these beds, they grow much smaller and more slowly compared to the rest of the garden and I just lovingly let them be with trust that all will be well.

Next is the #throatchakra which has had a few issues so far but is now beginning to improve.  It was this bed that helped me see the #metaphorical significance of the whole garden a few weeks ago when it was all dry and looking very unloved.  I had overlooked it and the #Ajna beds as I wondered what to plant there and concentrated on succulent greens for the heart.  I realised the way it matched in with my throat chakra struggling and set about trying to restore some health and balance both within myself and in the garden.  After a bit of research I found some #edibleflowers for both throat and Ajna beds which felt good to know they will soon bloom into health.  

Ajna already has a single #indigo pansy flower beaming proudly from the bed after only 1 week since planting.  There is only one bed functioning here right now and I will soon need to do more digging to balance that out.  The right side of my garden has not had as much attention as the left which for me correlates to my growing physical awareness and need to balance my physical with my spiritual.

The burgeoning #crownchakra is full to bursting with #superfoods and like the Ajna bed, needs the right hand bed finished.  A pot of almost dead violets have sprung back to life in there too showing me how much #lifeforce is available to me right now.

Next there is my as yet undeveloped #meditation space at the top of the garden showing me that I am not yet fully devoted to my meditations or chosen #spiritualpractice.  I'm so glad to have the awareness of how this is all tying in for me so it's like signposts to move forward.  At the very top is the 'wanderers' section which is the least nurtured part of my garden so far.  This section to me represents my #mind and thoughts as that has been the most wandering part of me historically.  Currently trying to accept and love myself exactly as I am sees me feeling more than thinking and it feels good.  I do have an amazing mind which has proven to be capable of many things but right now it's on sabbatical as I #rebirth myself into being-really 'being' in this life.  There are only 2 plants here, the preparation is done but almost no plants.  It's a virtually forgotten area for the moment but not unloved.  My purple sweet potato even has her own bath!  The potato plants in the tyres next to her are madly clamouring for light as they throw up strong green shoots and the fruit trees across the yard have masses of huge new buds swelling all over their small, deciduous branches while they hibernate in the cold of winter.

All in all, I and the #chakragarden are doing really well and I'm already eating the high vibrational food that grows there.  I'll put the extra photos on my blog for any of you who want to take a look.  It's my hope now that anyone who is healing with a passion will experience the joy of #off-grid living and #chakra-gardening as its so healing I can't even begin to describe how much.



At+Onement 

#vegan #gardening #offgridliving #chakragarden #love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #healingtrauma #healingdepression #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction
#unityconsciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment