3 Jun 2016

I love my body



I have experienced excruciating #pain today and I am feeling proud of myself for not only allowing the pain to be present but also for having #compassion for my body too.  I have had this pain in the same spot, at the same intensity, many times before but not for many years now.  I know it is only my #cells remembering and releasing old #trauma and I can #breathe through it and #love it this time.  When I experienced this pain before I was very critical and abusive towards myself about it and in fact, I was hateful towards myself and my #body when the pain occurred.  While I'm not proud of that, I'm not going to beat up on myself either.  I know how hard I have always tried to be a good person and I know that at that time, just as now, I was doing the best I knew how with the information and awareness that I had.  I had to go through it exactly as it happened and now I will go through this while my body finally gets the relief of #releasing it and letting it all go.  

This #energy has been trapped in my #muscles for over 3 decades and just added to repeatedly.  I don't need it anymore, I've learned what I needed to from it and I'm #grateful for the #lessons in self love that it brought me.  Even as I felt the pain today, I was able to find more and more #forgiveness and #peace within me.

I don't know how long it will take for the pain to stop but it's okay.  This time for the very first time, I can wait patiently, while my body does what it needs to be healthy.  No pushing, no cursing, no nastiness, no abuse, no viscous thoughts or words, no pressure.  Just love, compassion, empathy, forgiveness and understanding.  I feel grateful to even have the chance to let this go so I'm going to cherish and honour the process while I do.

At+Onement 

Http://jhundip.blogspot.com/

#love #light #innerchild #soul #angels #mindfulness #gratitude #healing #trauma #depression #selflove #inspiration #quote #selfworth #inspiringquotes #spirit #ascension #awakening #raiseyourvibration #spiritualhealing #neuroscienceinaction

No comments:

Post a Comment