27 Mar 2016




My inner child led me to make some changes to the way I fuel my body and it has been really easy to make the shift because it is what she wanted.  I learned many years ago that without my inner child's agreement I will not get far in too many things so I do ask first.
I stopped eating meat, chicken and fish as I had unrelenting dental pain and was unable to afford repeat trips to the dentist. I asked my inner child what would help and she said to stop eating meat.  I did and within 2 weeks all symptoms had gone.  I've now also cut out almost all animal products and bi-products too as well as coffee and sugar.  This has been to try and cool the fire inside that began heating me up last August.  I already knew that coffee and sugar activates the sympathetic nervous system.  I had cut back to 1 coffee p/day ages before and seen the evidence myself but I was not fully committed to change before.  It was the same with smoking.  I told myself that I had too much to deal with and needed the extra stimulants to do it.  Last August the smoking went too.

When I first met my inner child 12 years ago, I didn't really understand it.  It took 2 years for me to really connect but once I did, I was blown away.  I made her a promise to do whatever it takes to set her (me) free of all the pain I once carried inside.  I've kept my promise and healed not only emotional, spiritual and psychological scars but huge physical disabilities also.  My favourite excitement right now is that I have not had cluster headaches since 2014 and that makes me weep with joy.

A couple of nights ago my husband offered me a jam donut and I reasoned it wouldn't hurt as I have been so healthful with my nutrition since New Year's Day.  I was so stunned when I brought it to my mouth - it smelled awful!  It smelled like chemicals and as if it had no life!  I took a bite as I reasoned that if it tasted awful too, I would not ever feel like another one at all.  It tasted awful alright, so bad that I wondered how I had ever eaten them before and thought they tasted good.  It was a wonderful lesson and it is still teaching me days later too.  

Within an hour of eating that donut I began itching.  Within 24 hours I had blisters on my face, neck and shoulders and, they burned like cold sores. Now, three days later, they are like hives.  I know it was that donut.  The healthful way I've been living was to honour my nervous system and relieve it of the extreme pressure it's been under for my entire life.  Eating that donut was a fabulous way to really cement for me how much more I love my body now.  I love my new healthful lifestyle and my body and I will not put myself through this again.  I'm working through the emotional core of the problem and taking antihistamines for a couple of days to lovingly support my nervous system in regaining its composure again and I am so grateful to my body for the amazing way that it is leading me to life.  With such vibrancy and love in every thing and every moment, I could not imagine a greater blessing anymore.

Onwards and upwards
June Parkin

No comments:

Post a Comment