8 Jan 2013

Still going...

Well I'm still going, still here, still moving forward.  I haven't blogged for a while because, put simply, I have been so busy, I ran out of time to blog and then forgot my blogger password :)  I intend to come back more now as a form of self-care.  I know and believe self-care is important and I feel sad that I let myself get too busy for me again but on a positive note - it took months this time so I feel proud of myself for that.  I knew in my heart that it would happen and I prepared as best I could and I d believe it paid off.  The cluster headaches that have plagued me for over 2 decades held off until September last year which means my self care ws better than ever and I intend to love myself enough to do it again this year.  I am feeling a little flat right now and that is because my thugts are not entirely healthy so I need to stay in a space of mindful uncondtional love for the moment until this passes - then I will come and write some more.  I hope everyone is happy, healthy and here, God bless xxxjxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment