12 Feb 2014

Love and fear

Love.  The only thing real.  Fear.  An illusion I create within myself when I am not loving.  Judging. A fear based behaviour that soothes my ego and feeds the fear.  Blaming.  Another fear based behaviour that I can deceive myself with when I feel afraid.  Control. A natural, non-love reaction to fear.

Fear:                                          Love:
shame,                                      confidence
control                                       abandon
judgment.                                  acceptance
blaming.                                    gratitude   
ego,                                           soul
limiting.                                      liberating
labelling.                                    individuality
scorning.                                   celebrating
justifiying.                                  embracing
suffering.                                   experiencing
surviving.                                   thriving
doing.                                        being
closing off.                                opening up
stifling.                                      breathing
inertia.                                       exhilaration
hopelessness.                           miraculous
deadening.                                life-giving
war.                                           peace
anger.                                        patience
earthly.                                      ethereal
isolation.                                    solitude
separateness.                            togetherness
me/you.                                      us/we

Oh that I may cast off my illusion and stand more firmly in love.  Be more loving.  Think more lovingly.  Speak with love.  Grow familiar with love.  Welcome love.  Accept love.  Embrace love.  Be love.

© June Parkin 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment