2 Jun 2011

Charter for Compassion

Since my ultimate goal in life now is to BE unconditional love and reach the temple of TOTAL non-judgement, I happily support the concept of this charter.  I think I will make it into a poster for myself to guide me where I want & choose to go.  You can view the Charter for Compassion here: <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wktlwCPDd94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have been to a place where blame was necessary for a time in order to heal but I never wanted to stay in that place and reminded myself along the way that I would move out of that place as soon as I felt ready.  I have never wanted to become a victim and although I did become one, I fought hard to stop being one as soon as I became aware that I was one.  I have many fears and many faults but I am brave and strong and what has happened to me has made that possible.  I refuse to go through my whole life filled with bitterness, regret, hatred, malice or revenge in my heart - I choose love, for those who love me and those who don't; for those who have supported me and for those who have hurt me; for those who have stood by me and for those who have let me down; for those who have been honest with me and for those who have lied; I choose love - for i believe everyone is love at the core, sometimes we just forget it and I am now 'coming home' to that core.

xoxoJxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment