10 Jun 2014

I'm a Fellow!! Not quite

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152463059557179&id=591537178

I was informed today that I have earned the qualification of Fellow of Australian Instite of Management (FAIM).  After feeling numb, I felt surprise, shock, fear, elation, gratitude and then some more numbness.  Having 3 decades of experience and study recognised at such a high level is such validation.  Right now I feel proud of my efforts and extremely grateful to all the people who believed in me and mentored me, especially those who currently do.  Wow!  I'm a Fellow!

UPDATE

I learned the following week I am an ASSOCIATE Fellow. A little disappointing after such excitement but still a great acknowledgement too. I'm now also accepted into the AIM CPMgr program, making me a Certified Professional Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment