17 Jul 2013

Letter to my 44 Year old self

Letter to my 44 Year old self.

Dear June
I am in awe of you. Looking back on all you have overcome and knowing your hopes and dreams for the future, I am inspired. You have such an  incredible amount of courage, strength, determination, compassion and love and you see greatness in everyone you meet. I know you struggle and doubt yourself but even when you are ready to fall down or give up, you draw on your innate abilities and rise again even more determined than before. Your faith and hope is boundless and I am so proud of who you are. I care very deeply for you and I love seeing how much you now care for yourself. You have worked so incredibly hard for so long and given up so much, so many times and yet you still go on giving. It's wonderful to see you now giving to others instead of giving up. I wonder if you truly understand just how phenomenal you are? I see you accept compliments with grace and humility and I know you still fear ego lest you become vain and bitter, did you know that is another of your strengths? You strive valiantly to own each experience you have and to find a way to get off the blame-go-round. That supernova you are cannot be hidden or doused and you already know how much of your energy it takes to try that so look up dear one, shine your light and let go of your struggle because you are much, much more than your experiences. You are a divine creation who is living her divinity exactly as you were created in perfection to be. Let go, laugh loud and love on June, you're my inspiration and I love you. June xx

No comments:

Post a Comment